Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Oh Happy Day! HST Graduation {May 12, 2012}

I don't have all the photos.  I was carrying my "big ole' honkin'" camera, so I couldn't hand it over to other because it has no auto setting.  But here are some of the photos I took of JR's graduation ceremony.

We are very proud of this huge accomplishment. 
Kelli watched the graduation via gmail video chat... for the rest of you... here's a glimpse:

















(When I get the rest of the photos from Keith and Judy, I'll post some more.)

I also have another post in mind that is a before/after comparison of our life with HST.  Here's a sneak peek...
The old photo was taken when we dropped JR off for his first intensive class.

~Daisha

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Those are great. I especilly love the "comparison" photo. My, my, how things change in 3 1/2 short years!

Congratulations!

Debra said...

I am so proud!!!